- Unzip the zip file you downloaded and choose the appropriate version for your Joomla site.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Extensions > Extension Manager (Install/Uninstall).
- Click “Choose file” and select the appropriate version of the JEXTN Questions and Answers Component.
- Finally, Click “Upload&Install” button.
- After the successfull installation of the component ,"Install Component Success” message will displayed.
Menu and Submenus:
- Then you can view the component with submenus in the path of Components => JEXTN Questions .
Add new category:
- Then go to the categories submenu and click new button to create categories.
Questions Listing Page at the Back end:
- Navigate to Questions select components->JEXTN Question and answers->Questions.
- Here, you can view all the questions details listing.
- This page contains questions,latest answers,category and status.
- Admin can edit the questions and latest answers in backend.
Questions Listing Page at the Front end:
- In front end the questions would be displayed like this.
- Here you can see the who post questions and date & time.
- User can post the review status.
- Here user can mark the favourite questions.
Categories Listing Page:
- In front end the categories list would be displayed like this.
Ask a New Question:
- In front end user can ask a new question.
- Here user can select which category belongs to display our questions and tags.
- This questions are stored in backend also.
- In front end user can view name, username, email, registered date and lastvisited date details.
- Here user can edit the details.