Please see the Front end demo here
- Navigate to Exams manager select components -> JEXTN Onlineexam -> Exams manager .
- Here, you can view all the exams manager details listing.
- This page contains exam name, exam fees, total marks and pass marks.
- In Exam informations, Admin can set the exam belongs to which category.
- Here, you can add and remove the given answers.
- Here, answer layout would be displayed in radio button.
Questions & Answers Manager:
- Navigate to Questions & answers manager select Components->JEXTN Onlineexam ->Questions & answers manager.
- Here, you can view all the Questions & answers manager details listing.
- This page contains exam name, exam date, candidate date, roll number and status.
- In front end online exams are displayed in this format like main category and sub categories.
- If you want to write exams means select one sub categories it will redirect into exam page.
- In front end you can give the valid registration number and see the exam result.