- Unzip the zip file you downloaded and choose the appropriate version for your Joomla site.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Extensions > Extension Manager (Install/Uninstall).
- Click “Choose file” and select the appropriate version of the JEXTN Onlineexam Component.
- Finally, Click “Upload&Install” button.
- After the successfull installation of the component ,"Install Component Success” message will displayed.
Menu and Submenus:
- Then you can view the component with submenus in the path of Components => JEXTN Onlineexam .
Add new category:
- Then go to the categories submenu and click new button to create categories.
- Navigate to Exams manager select components -> JEXTN Onlineexam -> Exams manager .
- Here, you can view all the exams manager details listing.
- This page contains exam name, exam fees, total marks and pass marks.
- In Exam informations, Admin can set the exam belongs to which category.
- Here, you can add and remove the given answers.
- Here, answer layout would be displayed in radio button.
Questions & Answers Manager:
- Navigate to Questions & answers manager select Components->JEXTN Onlineexam ->Questions & answers manager.
- Here, you can view all the Questions & answers manager details listing.
- This page contains exam name, exam date, candidate date, roll number and status.
- Navigate to Candidates select components->JEXTN Onlineexam -> Candidates.
- This page contains exam name, user name, registration number, e-mail.
- Here you can edit the candidate details.
- In front end online exams are displayed in this format like main category and sub categories.
- If you want to write exams means select one sub categories it will redirect into exam page.
- In front end you can give the valid registration number and see the exam result.