- Unzip the zip file you downloaded and choose the appropriate version for your Joomla site.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Extensions > Extension Manager (Install/Uninstall).
- Click “Choose file” and select the appropriate version of the JEXTN Membership Component.
- Finally, Click “Upload&Install” button.
- After the successfull installation of the component ,"Install Component Success” message will displayed.
Menu and Submenus:
- Then you can view the component with submenus in the path of Components => JEXTN Membership .
Username Listing Page:
- Navigate to Products select components->JEXTN Membership->Users.
- Here, you can view all the user's details listing.
- This page contains user name, group, registration details.
- By clicking the add a note button (Under User's name) you can add a notes.
User Group Types:
- Navigate to User groups select Components->JEXTN Membership->User Groups.
- This page displays Groups name and level of the user groups.
- Subscription Plans view have the details about Subscription plans & Description of that plans.
- By Clicking New button you can add new subscription plans.
Subscription Periods & Pricing:
- Subscription Periods & Pricing view have details about period name and subscription plan of that period.
- It also has duration of the subscription,type and price.
- There is two types of subscription is available, Paid and Free Membership.
- User Subscription view has User details and subcription plan details.
- It displays which user has which plan and duration, membership type, and payment status.
List of Plans and Subscription:
- List of Plans and Subscription has the list of all the Subscription plan details.
- Plan name, description of the plan. subcription type are displayed here.
- In bottom subscription name, description, duration and price of the subscription is displayed in a table.
- User can subscribe any of the plan displayed in page by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the right hand side.
My Plans Page:
- My Plans Page displays the particular user's plans, who logged in the page.
- At LHS, it displays status of the plan that is, Active or Expired.
- In Global options of JEXTN Membership component, Component has the details of user registration and group.
- In Mass Mail, set the prefix of mail subject and suffix of mail content.
- In Settings, set the front end display options.