- Unzip the zip file you downloaded and choose the appropriate version for your Joomla site.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Extensions > Extension Manager (Install/Uninstall).
- Click “Choose file” and select the appropriate version of the JEStackexchangepro Component.
- Finally, Click “Upload&Install” button.
- After the successfull installation of the component ,"Install Component Success” message will displayed.
- In backend admin can set the general settings .
- Here, admin can set no of votes, answers, views, voting, favourite, tags, comments would be display in front end.
QUESTION Listing at back end:
- Navigate to stackexchangepro by select components->JEXTN StackexchangePro->Question.
- Here, all questions are displayed with their title also.
- Select new button to add a new QUESTION.
Question Listing Page:
- Here it will display all the questions.
- User can post the votes,views would be display.
- Here user can view the newest,frequent,unanswered questions.