- Unzip the zip file you downloaded and choose the appropriate version for your Joomla site.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Extensions -> Extension Manager (Install/Uninstall).
- Click “Choose file” and select the appropriate version of the JEXTN Projectmanagement Component.
- Finally, Click “Upload&Install” button.
- After the successfull installation of the component ,"Install Component Success” message will displayed.
Menu and Submenus:
- Then you can view the component with submenus in the path of Components => JEXTN Projectmanagement.
Add new project:
- Then go to the project submenu and click new button to create project.
- Here, you can assign group for project.
- Navigate to Projectmanagement by select components->JEXTN projectmanagement Projects.
- Here, all projects are displayed with their group also.
- Navigate to project by select components->JEXTN projectmanagement Projects.
- Select new button to add a new Project.
- Option for install sample template.During component installation time.
- If you want this templete click that button it will automatically installed and assigned the position for modules,menus,compoenent.
Project & Tasks Listing Page:
- In frontend you can see the project and task details (Title, Days left, Createdby, Group, Percentage).
- In frontend you can see the sub task details (Title, Days left, Createdby, Group, Percentage).
- In frontend you can edit and save the particular project.
- Here, you can give the Title, Timespent, Description, Priority, Project.
- It would be displayed in project.